As most of you know, I stopped drinking coffee a few years ago… and it’s been the best thing ever! My anxiety is so much better, I sleep so much better, and I’m just all around healthier.
Instead of drinking coffee, I have fallen in love with decaf teas. Many of you have asked for me to share what my favorite teas to drink are, so I thought I’d list them here, for anyone who is interested.
In my Decaf Chai Latte post, I shared a few teas I like and I wanted to share a few more:
1. Tiesta Tea Relaxer: Cocoa Mint Chill (this is a loose tea)
2. Stash Decaf Vanilla Nut Cream
3. Stash Chai Spice Decaf
4. Rooibos Tea (I bought the one shown when we were in South Africa.)
5. Roastaroma (this is a really bold tea and a great coffee replacement)
6. Decaf India Spice Chai
7. Fireside Vanilla Spice
8. Mint Magic
9. Honey Vanilla Chamomile
A few tips to loving tea more — especially if you’re trying to drink instead of coffee:
- Make the tea stronger. (I often use two bags instead of one.)
- Use honey or maple syrup to sweeten it. (If you’re used to having a sweetener in your coffee or just to make it really delicious!)
- Use half and half. (I loved half and half in coffee and have discovered that it makes tea that much better. Don’t have half and half? At least use a splash of milk!)
- Drink it in a cute mug. (This just makes it so much more enjoyable!)
Want more details on this journey? You can watch my video on Why I Stopped Drinking Coffee and read about How I Drink a Gallon of Water Every Day.
What are YOUR favorite decaf teas? Any recommendations for me? I’d love to hear!